Chili-Cheese Garlic Bread Rolls
- 1 package Aunt Millie’s French Rolls
- 1 container Onion and Chive Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup freshly shredded mozzarella
- 3 Tbsp. Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine all ingredients, except rolls, in a bowl.
- Cut each roll into 2″ slices, but not all the way through. Keep the bottom intact.
- Spread approximately 1 Tbsp. of the herb butter in between the slices.
- Wrap the rolls in foil, and bake for 15 – 20 minutes, until fragrant and toasted.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- For quicker rising, cover and place the rolls in a warm oven
- If using convection oven bake only at 180 C or 200 C for a longer time